Warranty & Safety
WARNINGS + SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING SAFETY PRECAUTIONS CAREFULLY AND USE THE PRODUCT ONLY AS DESCRIBED IN THIS MANUAL.
1. CAUTION: Keep fingers, toes, and other body parts away from the track at all times during use. Serious injury may occur.
2. Do not attempt to use the PowerSkater™ until it is properly assembled.
3. Stop exercising and consult a physician immediately if you experience any of the following symptoms: pain or tightness in your chest, extreme shortness of breath, an irregular heartbeat, or feeling lightheaded, nauseous, or dizzy.
4. It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure that all users of the PowerSkater™ are adequately informed of all warnings and precautions.
5. Place the PowerSkater™ on a level surface, with approximately 3 feet of clearance in all directions and sufficient room for safe operation. To protect the floor or carpet from damage, place a mat under the unit.
6. Keep small children away from the PowerSkater™ at all times. This product is designed for ages 8 and up, however it is recommended children under the age of 16 use the PowerSkater™ only under adult supervision.
7. Wear appropriate exercise clothing and athletic shoes when using the PowerSkater™. Shorts or sweats, a t-shirt, absorbent socks, and athletic shoes are recommended while you exercise on the PowerSkater™.
8. When moving the machine, always use proper lifting form and technique. The
PowerSkater™ can be stored easily by leaning up against a wall.
9. Each workout should include: stretching and a warm-up, a training period, a cool-down, and stretching your muscles after exercise.
10. Inspect and tighten all parts of the PowerSkater™ before every use.
11. Keep all objects out of and away from the inside base frame.
12. Never replace the resistance bands with any other type of cord other than an authorized part from STRYD.os™ contact: email@example.com | phone: 612.361.7882.
13. Keep all objects out of and away from the track. Replace bumpers annually by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 612.361.7882.
14. Use caution when first beginning to use your PowerSkater™. Step onto the trucks from behind the apex (inside the “v”) when they are in the stopped “v” position. Remember both trucks are always unlocked in the “v” position.
15. Be careful when returning the Trucks back to the mounting plate, as to not break the hook mechanism.
16. Please read the entire owner’s manual and instructions provided before assembling or using the PowerSkater™. The equipment must be properly set up, used and maintained for safe and efficient use. Good posture, balance, and technique are key to safe, comfortable workouts. STRYD.os™ assumes no responsibility for personal injury or property damage sustained by or through the use of this product.
That’s Epic, LLC (“the Manufacturer”) warrants to each buyer of its products (“the Buyer”) for a period of one (1) year from the date of sales (Except for resistance bands which carry a 90 day warranty from date of sales receipt) receipt that Goods of its manufacture (“Goods”) will be free from defects of material and workmanship under normal use. Manufacturer’s sole obligation under the foregoing warranties will be limited to either, at Manufacturer’s option, replacing or repairing defective Goods (subject to limitations hereinafter provided) or refunding the purchase price for such Goods theretofore paid by the Buyer, and Buyer’s exclusive remedy for breach of any such warranties will be enforcement of such obligations of Manufacturer. In no event will Manufacturer be liable for incidental or consequential damages in jurisdictions where such damages are allowed. If Manufacturer requests the return of the Goods, the Goods will be redelivered to Manufacturer in accordance with Manufacturer’s instructions F.O.B. Factory. The remedies contained herein shall constitute the sole recourse of the Buyer against Manufacturer for breach of warranty. IN NO EVENT SHALL MANUFACTURER’S LIABILITY ON ANY CLAIM FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE MANUFACTURE, SALE, DELIVERY OR USE OF THE GOODS EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE GOODS. The foregoing warranties will not extend to Goods subjected to misuse, neglect, or accident or improper installation or maintenance, or which have been altered or repaired by anyone other than its authorized representative. THE FOREGOING ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OF ANY OTHER TYPE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. No person may vary the foregoing warranties and remedies except in writing signed by a duly authorized officer of Manufacturer. Warranties or remedies that differ from the foregoing shall not otherwise be binding on the Manufacturer. The Buyer’s acceptance of delivery of Goods constitutes acceptance of the foregoing warranties and remedies, and all conditions and limitations thereof.